Since the COMELEC website (http://www.comelec.gov.ph/precinctfinder/precinctfinder.aspx) is taking ages to load (probably because a lot of people are accessing the site), I tried this hack so I can instanly retrieve the voter's info in 1 page load instead of two.
The COMELEC Precinct Finder has 2 stages or page loads :
1. Voter has to input information for the following:
* F U L L N A M E = firstname, middle name & lastname
* D A T E OF B I R T H = month, day & year
2. The webpage retrieves and displays the voter's info and registration details with the Polling Place and precinct number.
Using the URL below edit/replace the dummy voter's info with your own information, follow the formats of the UPPER-CASE AND LOWER-CASE letters.
Formats for the following values:
- firstname, maternalname, lastname = UPPER CASE LETTERS, replace spaces with %20 (ex. SAN AGUSTIN = SAN%20AGUSTIN)
- bmonth = 2 digits of birthmonth = 01-12
- bday = 2 digits of birthday = 01 - 31
- byear = 4 digits for birth year
- month = January-December (first letter should be in upper-case)
If your name has spaces, use "%20" for each space, example:
Name: JUAN DE LA CRUZ
If you get the "SERVICE UNAVAILABLE" message just refresh the page - click the refresh button or hit F5 to refresh.
Hope this helps!